Create online business payment ecosystems.
The NIP method is a great idea for businesses and key business partners that regularly make money transfers from one account to another.
Create Nemea business accounts for your different businesses and subsidiaries and use the NIP for all your internal payments to reap all the benefits of cash pooling whilst maintaining full separation of accounts.
You can also develop your own business payments ecosystem with the broader network of corporate partners you interact with. This will allow you to complete payments and transfers across currencies and payment systems in real time and at no cost.
Making your first NIP transaction
- Choose a beneficiary by inputting his or her name and email address, Facebook identity or Nemea bank account number.
- Transfer the amount of money of your choice from your Nemea account to your chosen beneficiary.
- The money you send is immediately at the disposal of the beneficiary.
- If the beneficiary is not a Nemea client, he or she will receive an invitation to join Nemea Bank.
- Once the account of the non-Nemea beneficiary is activated, he will be granted immediate access to his money.
Real time banking just got real. Just nip it.
Transferring money shouldn’t be complex, time consuming and expensive. Bring your payment method up to speed with the fast pace of your business. Just nip it.
The Nemea Instant Payment for Business is available to all Nemea clients. Joining is free, and our clients only pay one annual €250 account maintenance fee for ongoing due diligence requirements.
Become a Nemea business client to enter a world of effortless, accessible, costless banking.